sáb., 24 de out.|
Looking beyond Brexit: The future of science between Portugal and the United Kingdom
Are you interested about the impact of Brexit in the relationship in science between Portugal and the UK? What will change? Know the answer to this and other questions on 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿. Join us in this exciting debate about the 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘁!
Horário e local
24 de out. de 2020, 17:00 – 19:00
Sobre o evento
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀:
- Eng Carlos Moedas, Visiting Professor and Advisor at the European Institute’s Board (University College of London), Trustee of the Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
- Dr Mónica Bettencourt Dias, Director and Principal Investigator (Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência)
- Dr Vivienne Stern, Director of Universities UK International (UUKi)
- HE Chris Sainty, British Ambassador to Portugal
- Dr Julie Maxton, Executive Director of the Royal Society
The event will be held in english.